1. Rambam - Reason for completely burning Kohen's Korban
2. Eben Ezra - Arguing with a Tzeduki about eating the "tail" of a korban
3. R' Be'Chaya - Giving reason for the particular korban body parts (representing life and motion) to do "tnufah" and the idea behind doing "tnufah" for korbanos.
4. R' BeChaya - Significance of the Torah writing the korban Olah first followed by korban Shlomim
5. R' BeChaya - Reading Parshas korbanos with meaning and contemplation to achieve the what Chazal say "as if you brought the korban"